- USSF National “B” License
- Former ODP Coach
- P.S.V. Eindhoven – European Champion
- Former US Olympic Team Player
- 17 Years as a professional soccer player
- San Diego Sockers Hall of Fame Player
- Former RB High School Coach
- USSF National “D” License
- PYSL Assistant Director of Coaching
- 12 years of coaching summer camps
Our staff includes coaches from our Vaqueros program and current collegiate players.
Our entire professional coaching staff is dedicated to creating a fun environment for player development. The friendly coaches make camp enjoyable and challenging for players of all levels.
Speed & Agility Clinic
Performance-driven Fitness Professional with over 10 years of proven successes translating a high level of customer service and industry knowledge into bottom-line results in sales revenue growth and customer loyalty. Highly educated and bilingual in English and Spanish, with a passion for assisting individuals and groups achieve their fitness and nutritional goals. Comprehensive understanding of the industry, having educated and trained over a hundred personal trainers in sales, professional development, nutrition and exercise science.
- Master of Science, Exercise Physiology & Nutrition University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Founder of Never Quit Training – providing fitness services including, corporate wellness, sports performance, speed and agility, weight loss, and group classes
- 4 Years Competitive Assistant Goalkeeping Coach for Poway Vaqueros, Scripps Ranch, and San Marcos Matrix.
- 12 Years Competitive Level player for FC Heat, FC San Diego, and CV Manchester Academy.