Fall Recreational Soccer Program – August thru November
Limited spots available for the following:
If you would like to join and see if there are spots available in your gender and age group or if you have any additional questions please feel free to contact Eric Schmid, Director of Recreation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Fall recreational soccer consist of divisions 1-7 for ages 4-19. Most teams will practice one or two days per week with games on Saturday. Recreational teams are coached by parent volunteers and are meant to be fun as well as educational. Our goal is that your children learn the game of soccer, develop their skills and have a good time.
Update!!! This year we are moving our U8 division to play 7 players per side, with goals and goalkeepers on larger fields, should be a blast!! Formats for all our divisions are listed below.
- U6 Division: 1/1/14 – 12/31/15 = 4 vs 4 format on mini-fields. Size #3 Ball.
- U8 Division: 1/1/12 – 12/31/13 = 7 vs 7 format. Size #4 Ball. – New This Season!
- U10 Division: 1/1/10 – 12/31/11 = 7 vs 7 format. Size #4 Ball.
- U12 Division: 1/1/08 – 12/31/09 = 9 vs 9 format. Size #4 Ball.
- U14 Division: 1/1/06 – 12/31/07 = 11 vs 11 format. Size #5 Ball.
- U16 Division: 1/1/04 – 12/31/05 = 11 vs 11 format. Size #5 Ball.
- U19 Division: 1/1/01 – 12/31/03 = 11 vs 11 format. Size #5 Ball.
Practices start in August and games start the Saturday after Labor Day.
Cost for the Fall Season
For Birth Years 2012-2015 is only $150.00 if you register before July 1, 2019. Registration after June 30th, 2019 will be $175.00.
For Birth Years 2011 and older is only $180.00 if you register before July 1, 2019. Registration after June 30th, 2019 will be $225.00
Registration closes on July 21, 2019. Registrations received after July 21, 2019 will be placed on a waiting list based on availability.